Ordered a Ulefone Be Touch 2 on 6th July. Sent a couple of tickets to ask when I could expect delivery.

Replies varied from 3-5, 7-10 days then 15th July. So yesterday when I knew Ulefone were sending out supplies like crazy ticketed them again expecting despatch some time this week. Answer received, not before 15th August???? This is a joke, THEN they had the cheek to say I had to wait 7-10 days for a Paypal refund.

This is not acceptable! Customer Service = ZERO!!!!

Do not waste your time! Have opened a Paypal dispute as do not believe I will have success in getting a refund if I had to rely on these jokers alone.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $210. stevok55 is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For the stock issue. we need to explain that it took more business days to process.

Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time.

This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net