You have been warned see title above

This company have people sitting somewhere in shenzhen and when you order they contact manufacturer and they directly ship the mobile or tablet to you so they don't know or have any control what get shipped so if you received stuff don't work or secondhand stuff you have to pay for the expensive shipping very dodgy business.

Then after returning stuff back you have to wait fer for dodgy and unreliable Chinese post to deliver the stuff this could take 2 months I don't know how these people conduct their business hoping people don't complain or return and accept items as they are subnormal.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of any products and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned any products in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123
#1209609

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconveneince caused.

We shipp all the product from China where we located.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

The delivery time depends on what shipping method you choose. For the shipping information, please check this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.com

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1189411

I have had problems with GearBest(Avoid) before. I found that when I stick to papal Gide lines, in the event of a dishonest seller or even poor performance, paypal has let me have the item free 90% of the time, when sellers are dishonest or not living up to standards. So it still upsets me but, I welcome them now.

I just placed an order with Everbuying