4.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

After 60+ orders (see attached screenshot) within this webstore I am more than satisfied with this store.

They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer service is polite and convenient and they always offer fair deals. All orders were delivered within 25 business days as they promise (except peak season around holidays, international and Chinese).

Few times I got broken/damaged items due to shipping (i.e. tempered glass for mobile phone) and I immediately reported it with attached photos to customer service (through ticket center) and got respond within 24hrs, they always offered fair deal - to keep item and get full refund to PayPal or store credit, as you wish, I usually take refund as store credit as they give extra points if you choose this option.

I always pay by PayPal, in any case they watch your back 180 days.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Low prices, Points system for reviews, Customer service.

I didn't like: Lack of mobile app.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion