4.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

After 60+ orders (see attached screenshot) within this webstore I am more than satisfied with this store.

They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer service is polite and convenient and they always offer fair deals. All orders were delivered within 25 business days as they promise (except peak season around holidays, international and Chinese).

Few times I got broken/damaged items due to shipping (i.e. tempered glass for mobile phone) and I immediately reported it with attached photos to customer service (through ticket center) and got respond within 24hrs, they always offered fair deal - to keep item and get full refund to PayPal or store credit, as you wish, I usually take refund as store credit as they give extra points if you choose this option.

I always pay by PayPal, in any case they watch your back 180 days.

a4c wrote the review because of good customer service at Everbuying and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of mobile app. Author liked the most low prices and points system for reviews. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying tempered glass for xiaomi redmi note 2 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments