1.5
Additional Fees

My last two orders have been lost in shipping. They gave me a 50% refund on the first item and I was dumb enough to order from them again.

The second item is now a month overdue. I wonder if they even bother to ship some of these things if you don't buy the insurance.

If it doesn't show up, all you get is "Sorry, you should have paid extra for the shipping insurance." Not a good way to do business. If I ordered from just about anywhere else and it doesn't show up, it's on their dime, not mine, since THEY select the shipping company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was items repeatedly lost, poor shipping and no refund on missing items. Author liked the most variety of items and low prices. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China #1218065

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For the shipping information, please check this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net