Ankara, Ankara

i ordered Xiaomi Yi accessories.it was delivered on 24 days.

im very satisfied. I order a new battery and waterproof case. and they are in my country now, it will take 21 days i guess. the quality of product is very good.

i will planning to buy the other accessories with Xiaomi Yi. They are really concerned with users. everytime i send a help ticket, they was back to me in 48 hours.

i hope i will work with you again and again :).thanks everbuying :)

Review about: Xiaomi Yi Sport Camera Accessories Kit.

I liked: Variety of items, Fast shipping and good customer service, Wide item selection, Best online store.

4.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more I am very satisfied from Everbuying.net Everbuying "I bought many products via paypal from Everbuying.net smartphones , garden tools , toys , gadgets and i am very satisfied. www.everbuying.net has : 1) A very User - friendly..." Read more Everbuying-Boruit LT - LED headlight Everbuying "06/11/2016 I ordered the lamp head Boruit LT - 069 Cree XML T6 5000lm Outdoor LED headlight 18650 Pack and came 12/13/2016 What is the period before the Christmas holidays..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more