4.5
Turnaround Time

i ordered Xiaomi Yi accessories.it was delivered on 24 days.

im very satisfied. I order a new battery and waterproof case. and they are in my country now, it will take 21 days i guess. the quality of product is very good.

i will planning to buy the other accessories with Xiaomi Yi. They are really concerned with users. everytime i send a help ticket, they was back to me in 48 hours.

i hope i will work with you again and again :).thanks everbuying :)

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). aqhuan is overall satisfied with Everbuying and uploaded picture s. the best about xiaomi yi sport camera accessories kit from Everbuying was variety of items. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Everbuying - Bought some gadgets, survival gear and a phone Everbuying "I found on this site a variety of useful products. I ordered some survival gear for my camping trip i was planning with my family, got myself a utility knife,..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Everbuying - One of the best online shops Everbuying "I have bought more than ten times in everbuying.net. My last order (E1707311431475076) was a practical PU leather case customized for Xiaomi Redmi 4A. I am very satisfied with it...." Read more Everbuying - Pleasantly surprised by this site Everbuying "At first i had my doubts about this site but now i can honestly say that i recommend it for any online purchase of electronic equipment. The site was initially..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more