Ankara, Ankara
4.5
Turnaround Time

i ordered Xiaomi Yi accessories.it was delivered on 24 days.

im very satisfied. I order a new battery and waterproof case. and they are in my country now, it will take 21 days i guess. the quality of product is very good.

i will planning to buy the other accessories with Xiaomi Yi. They are really concerned with users. everytime i send a help ticket, they was back to me in 48 hours.

i hope i will work with you again and again :).thanks everbuying :)

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Variety of items, Fast shipping and good customer service, Wide item selection, Best online store.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Everbuying - Put me on the satisfied customer side! Everbuying "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..." Read more Everbuying.net shopping website Everbuying "Im ordering from this website last year, over 100 items and never ever I had any problems with delivery, support or anything else. I really recommend this shopping site to..." Read more Everbuying - My favorite China-based gadget store Everbuying "After 60+ orders (see attached screenshot) within this webstore I am more than satisfied with this store. They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer..." Read more I am very satisfied from Everbuying.net Everbuying "I bought many products via paypal from Everbuying.net smartphones , garden tools , toys , gadgets and i am very satisfied. www.everbuying.net has : 1) A very User - friendly..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more