I saw bad reviews for this place but took a chance anyway for a $5 item. There was a page on Everbuying.net that said it can take a few weeks to process the order & a month for it to arrive.

Well it didn't, & I told them about it. Everbuying said to go to my post office, they might be holding it for me, but they couldn't give me a tracking number. It wasn't at the post office. Then Everbuying said it's out of stock.

But they can give me $2 back. It's a good think I didn't order anything more expensive. I've ordered things from China before & they arrive in a couple of weeks or faster.

Everbuying is bad. I'M NEVERBUYING FROM EVERBUYING AGAIN.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123
#1209593

Dear 903732,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

We will do our best to improve our service.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.com