I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE!

I placed an order the November 11 of 6 products. Today is December 9 (1 MONTH LATER)

All products appeared like available, my surprise was receiving an email a week later telling me that they didn't had the items and they will send the products in different shipments according there available. After sending 5 of the 6 products, to this day, a month after ordering the item they still do not have this last product, I want to emphasize that although they didn't had the item they take my momey.The technical service told me a week ago that they will send it asap since it has available and today they asks me to wait because is still out of sock, so I am left without a gift for my father because these people are not serious.Today they ask me if I want to wait for the product and didnt give me any solution!

NO RECOMIENDO ESTA PAGINA WEB

Hice un pedido el 11 de noviembre de 6 productos. Hoy es 9 de diciembre (un mes mas tarde)

Todos los productos aparecían como disponibles, mi sorpresa fue recibir un email una semana después diciéndome que me iban a mandar los productos en diferentes envíos según estuvieran disponibles. Tras enviarme 5 de los 6 productos, al día de hoy, un mes después de hacer el pedido aun no tienen este ultimo producto que quiero recalcar que ya me han cobrado aunque no lo tuvieran.El servicio técnico me dijo hace una semana que iban a mandar ya que lo tenían disponible ,hoy me piden perdón y que me espere, así que yo me quedo sin un regalo para mi padre porque esta gente no es seria.Hoy mismo me preguntan si quiero esperar el producto y no me dan ninguna solución!

Review about: Everbuying Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Costumer service is deficient, Delivery late, No solution to the client problems, Poor communication.

Comments

karry123
#1219033

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

As for the item you still have not received,it is back-ordered. For the stock issue.

we need to explain that it took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net