Varazdinske Toplice, Varazdinska
2.0
Privacy and Data Security

OK so I ordered a new smartphone, the Kingzone Z1. Everything was going just fine until I got an email from everbuying saying the order was very big for them and that they had to check my identity.

They wanted a picture of my ID with some stuff edited out and a picture of my credit card (everything covered except the last 4 numbers on it). I was thinking hey who cares I'll send them the pictures and we'll see what happens.

3 days later I receive the same email regarding the identity check. I sent another ticket but I have not yet been blessed by a solution or at least an answer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of kingzone z1. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kingzone z1 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that we did this is to ensure your payment security, it is required to conduct additional payment verification before authorizing the transaction.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please tell us your order number on our support center in this link.

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net