This company has HORRIBLE shipping. They advertise that they ship within 24 hours of placing you order. I have placed 9 orders with this company and NONE have shipped within 24 hours. Also, my orders are large and qualify for FREE DHL express shipping, yet Everybuying says that my items can only be shipped by regular mail, which takes 4 weeks to arrive in the US. Buy from Alibaba instead. They are must faster.

Additionally, some of the items I ordered 2 months ago were shipped with a power adapter for Europe, not the United States. They promised to send me the correct adapters but they never arrived.

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service.

Comments

#819175

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and want to offer our sincerely apologize. For some items on our website, we only can send them by flat rate shipping as if they cannot send by DHL.

And flat rate shipping will transport hundreds, often thousands, of packages overland by truck or overseas by ship which is much slower than air transport. Due to this very long travel time, occasionally there may be accidents or delays that affect the overall shipping time. So sometimes they may need more than a month to arrive.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.

Kindly