So far I've made a single order in Everbuying.It took around 2 weeks to deliver in Switzerland.

Even though I didn't pay anything extra, the order was shipped with registered Emirates Post mail as I was able to track my order all the way. There was no problem on the border with custom fees due to correct information on the parcel. All the items I bought: Elephone Explorer Elite batteries, JJRC quadcopter batteries and propellers were original and well protected. The contact after the purchase was very good.

I had some questions about assigning points to my account and I received an answer after few hours.I'm very satisfied with this transaction.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). loku is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments