5.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Pros: - a great shop, with excellent prices, - fast shipping via PostNL, good communication, good points program, - Paypal payment, - quality products Cons: lack of mobile app. They should have one in Google Play Store..

I am a customer of Chinese stores for over 4 years and I have some experience on the products and services they offer. About Everbuying I learned from a friend who bought a product at a lower price than what was on the market. I usually buy products for home and stuff that help me quit smoking. I saw that they had in stock a powerfull mod, Sigelei Fuchai 213, priced at $ 42, while other stores were selling it for $ 50.

With some reluctance on the authenticity of the product, I made my account and took command. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered more discount coupons and a discount on registration for incoming email and complete profile. I also appreciated the shipping method - PostNL, a service that delivers fast packets. I liked the fact that they sent the package next day after I made my order.

They accept payment through paypal and this is another strong point. Everything i had ordered was in my package, good looking and working. When I received the parcel, I scraped the box and checked the code on the manufacturer's website. Indeed, it was genuine.

I am already preparing the next order and I'm sure there will be no problems with products. I recommend this store!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with best online store and prices. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of sigelei fuchai 213w tc box mod. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sigelei fuchai 213w tc box mod in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments