I ORDER A PHONE 2 TABLET ON NOV 21 OF 2014 FOR MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS THE THING ON LINE THEY SAID ABOUT 24 HOURS SHIPPING IS MORE LIKE 24 DAYS SHIPPING I GOT THE TABLETS BUT GUESS WHAT IT IS FEB OF 2015 AND I HAVENT GOT THE PHONE YET!!!!!! I SEND THEM EMAIL ON DEC 23 TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF MY ORDER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WER OUT OF THE PHONE I ORDER OK HOW ABOUT COMMUNACATING WITH YOUR CUSTOMER PEOPLE THEY FINALLY SENDING ME A DIFFERENT PHONE IN EXCHANGE AND STILL CANT EVEN SHIP IT FAST ENOUGH AFTER ALL THE TROUBLES I WAS HOPING MY DAUGHTER WILL GET IT ON HER BIRTHDAY ON THE 24TH OF FEB GUESS WHAT SHE WONT!!!

IM BEYOND FURIOUS RIGHT NOW. I AM ALSO SENDING THE TABLET BECAUSE ITS NOT CHARGING SO I M GUESSING I WONT SEE THAT BACK IN DECEMBER AGAIN!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The delivery time depends on what shipping method you choose.

For the shipping information, please check this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

St-Bruno-De-Montarville, Quebec, Canada #955722

Ok, the ship in 24 hours only mean that your objects get out of where it was stocked in 24 to 48 hours.

The shipping is 15 to 25 days for normal shipping,

6-10 days for the second option,

and 3 to 8 days for the third option, depending on where you live...