4.6
Privacy and Data Security

"hello everyone :) I had the opportunity to buy from the internet for many years but when I discovered everbuying.com I decided to buy a smartphone which was a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX.The deal was good enough for me around 110$ .So,I completed the payment but I found that the shipping information was wrong instead of Algeria they put Albania ,next I contacted the customer service which were very helpful and they agreed to change the address to the new one.The package arrived in around a month and the phone was original and exactly as it was described.I shall buy another one and I really recommend to online shoppers.have a nice day.

hodhodchawi wrote the review because of good customer service at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was processing taking too long. Author liked the most customer care. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying and everbuying customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments