READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY - Needed 100 cables for a company project we were working on. The cable specifically said that it would charge our devices.

Needless to say it didn't and when I contacted them to get an RMA, the run around begins. First they will tell you they will give you literally a few dollars refund for an order that cost me $250 and doesn't work... so NO. Then they raise the offer a tiny bit, keep in mind that the product doesn't work, so anything less than a full refund is senseless.

When I say a little, I mean like from $2 to $2.05.

Basically they try to keep you engaged in back and forth banter until their non-existent "30 day money back" period expires by sending you senseless offers with no real resolve. I made sure to file a claim with PayPal prior to the 30 day period expired and will see how it goes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no solution to clients problem and do not honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of computer cable and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned computer cable in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net