5.0
Privacy and Data Security

“Initially I was a little worried getting stuff from Chinese stores due to rumors. I thought of giving it a try.

I ordered a power bank first and it arrived right on time. Then I ordered some more stuff and they all arrived at door step right on time. So far I've never had any issues with any of my orders and the quality of the products are excellent! The products are as described and the shipping time is the same as they declare in their shipping confirmation.

Also they have great reputed brands in their store and I'm now fully confident in buying those. I'm certainly going to buy more from them in future. Another great thing is they send you emails with items offered with great discounts. So you don't need to the hard search.

Time to time they are giving promotions at unbelievable prices, and yet they are excellent products. With all these discounts they still give you points so that you can use them next time you buy something, and that's great! I recently ordered a great looking watch for an unbelievable price discount. I got it and I like it a lot.

I can say many more nice comments about this store, but it will only lengthen this review.

My final verdict is, go ahead and buy with confidence and they have a kind customer care also for your assistance. All the best EverBuying!!!”

Review about: Watch.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Product quality, Customer care.

Comments