Everbuying - Good store with great price for some goods

4.9
Turnaround Time

I was searching for drain stopper and once i got email from Everbuying with the best price exactly for drain stopper. My order was shipped fast and came in a couple weeks. Quality of the product is great for the money, so I can recommend.

Everbuying - Good products at very good price

4.6
Turnaround Time

Everbuying I recommend This shop are very helpful and attentive to any inconvenience. buy a tablet chuwi hibook pro and so far has worked well.

Shipping was very fast less than 25 days I got my order to my country arrived well packaged I definitely recommend. Very good service, free shipping. The prices are reasonable compared to other stores solve problems quickly They can improve: it is annoying to log in, page works correctly.

accept all means of payment including pay pal which seems to me to be faster insurance. I would buy again from the store as the shopping experience was very good

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Very good service.

Everbuying - Mixza usb otg adapter

Turnaround Time

23/08/2017 Order No.E1708230647587437 I purchased an otg adapter in the online store Everbuying. Initially, my friend advised me to shop Everbuying, I initially decided not to buy anything, but when I saw the product I needed at good prices, I still bought this adapter.

The store sent my order very quickly and I quickly received it. I was very pleased with my purchase at the Everbuying store.This adapter can be used on many android devices, phones, tablets. A very useful thing in everyday work. I will advise the store everbuying to my friends.

Here they will find many useful and wonderful products.

I was very pleased with the service. Yes.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: I like the speed of service.

I didn't like: No senks.

Everbuying experiance

4.7
Turnaround Time

My experience with over 30 orders in this store is so far positive. I was buying product from them ,that can be described as gadgets in up to 30$ price range .

All orders were delivered from 10 up to 30 days post travel time .

So far contacted customer support only to inquire about items out of stock . Here is a list of some items bought from them : - Colaier Lii - 500 Intelligent 4 Slots LCD Li-ion Battery Charger - UKing ZQ - G700 1200Lm Cree XM - L2 LED Flashlight - Liitokala Lii - 500 Intelligent 4 Slots LCD Li-ion Battery Charger - ORICO 2599US3-V1 2.5 inch HDD / SSD External Enclosure - TS - 76 Wireless Weather Station - BIJIA 15 - 80X Adjustable Magnification BAK - 4 Prism Monocular - USB Soldering Iron - K-TOOLS NO.740D 8 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Kit etc

I liked: Assortiment.

Everbuying - Good store with fast delivery

Turnaround Time

Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe.

Product are without any damage and if there are some problems I can write to Support Center. Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe. Ordered a portable column with radio, order E1707120400372088 came for 3 weeks.

I am very glad to cooperate with this store and I recommend it to everyone. I like that the store regularly holds promotions and sells interesting products at a discount. This site was recommended by one of my coworkers.

The site is really interesting, has a great range of products and models. I looked at around 50 types of phones and chosen 2 that i really liked, had great design and very good specifications.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Poor delivery.

Comments

abdulkadir11500

Services from Keisha and david was amazing”, “Very happy with watch purchase from Replichause”, shipping was quick, products are high quality and communication was good and will shop with us again in the future and recommend to friends..etc..

"The experience of buying on Everbuying.net"

No complaints. I recommend the store.

"On June 7, 2017 I paid (through PaiPal) to the "Everbuying" store order No. E1707061416464206 - LiitoKala Lii- 402 Charger. Main Features: 2 independent charging channels for for Li-ion, Ni-MH and NiCd batteries Micro USB input; USB 5V 1A output port for charging your mobile phones Two charging current options: 0.5A, 1A LED indicators show the charging process and battery type Detects battery type and charge the battery automatically under your selected charging current Built-in protection circuit, with over-charge protection, over-discharge protection and short circuit protection . The order is delivered quickly and without damage.

The charger is working properly. The functional corresponds to the description. The parcel was tracked to Ukraine. No complaints.

I am very pleased with this store. I will recommend to my friends.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Everbuying - Excelente servicio a cliente y envo rpido!

Turnaround Time

"Hola, hace unos meses me decid a comprar en esta tienda, ya que su oferta de productos es muy buena tiene una gran variedad de artculos, pero otro factor que me anim a realizar mi compra es que ofrece envo express gratuito, todos mis productos llegaron tal cual los ped y sin contratiempos antes de lo esperado, llevo 6 meses comprando *** ellos y no eh parado de comprar ya que no todo es perfecto pero siempre que eh tenido un inconveniente *** algn producto o retraso su servicio al cliente se comunica conmigo para hacermelo saber y a si dar una posible solucin y acelerar el proceso de despacho. lo cual es muy valioso para mi como cliente y para ellos como empresa.

es por ello que sigo y seguire comprando *** ellos. "

Everbuying - Honest review

My experience with Everbuying is a good experience because I bought my first phone from Everbuying and priced cheaply and arrived. I bought a lot of good products and always arrive in a short time and when the product does not reach me, the site returns my money.

Also Everbuying offers points so that when you register on the site gives you 60 points as a gift, which is equal to 1.20$ and you can use it in your first shopping. According to my experience through shopping online and buying from many sites I see that Everbuying is one of the best shopping sites in terms of products and cheap prices and fast delivery.

Everbuying - MILAN PEKOLJ

Turnaround Time

Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe.

Product are without any damage and if there are some problems I can write to Support Center. Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe. Product are without any damage and if there are some problems I can write to Support Center.

Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe. Product are without any damage and if there are some problems I can write to Support Center. Nice and good stuff with good quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Everbuying Shipping Service.

Reason of review: no problems.

Preferred solution: nothing.

Everbuying - I m very happy with your service

4.6
Turnaround Time

I have previously ordered a number of items from the site everbuying.net., which were mostly electronics and I must admit that I have not experienced any issues with the items purchased. Everything I purchased from the site was exactly as described.

It is worth noting that shipment was pretty fast and you can rest assured knowing that support responds promptly to questions. one of the greatest features of the site is the well thought out reward program that allows shoppers to earn points for making purchases. With these points, you can significantly lower the cost of your purchases for your subsequent orders.

If youre considering purchasing items from the site but still sitting on the fence, I would personally recommend to use Everybuying , anyone including my closes friends. The customer service is also superb and extremely helpful.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Products, Reponsive.

I didn't like: Late delivery.