Everbuying's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced

81 of 280 Everbuying reviews

I purchased two Meizu M2-note phones on September 29th.

I chose the "expedited shipping" option, but the package arrived 16 days after the order was made, instead of 2-7 business days, as was promised on Everbuying.com.

Both phones were set with a default Chinese menus (in spite of the company's promise that "All products with menus are shipped with English menu set by default").

Worse, the phones didn't work properly.

Both devices were unable to download any software, either from Google Store or even from Meizu.com.

I struggled to resolve the problem but the phones arrived without any form of an English manual.

Instead, the boxes contained a few instructions in the Chinese language.

I then submitted a ticket at Everbuying's customer support system, asking for an English manual to be sent to me.

I've got a polite response, directing me to check the product description and the company's warranty information page.

I had to contact Meizu.com for an advise, since from that point, Everbuying's customer service became unresponsive to any of my inquiries.

On October 25th, 10 days after I requested an English manual for the Meizu M2-note phones, I eventually received it (as an attachment for a ticket).

Apparently, this manual is for a different kind of phone ("GSM/GPRS Digital Mobile Phone").

The Brand name MEIZU was not mentioned anywhere in the manual.

Everbuying's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.

Shipments are delayed. Devices are defected. No technical support or even an English manual are available.

And they do not respond to inquiries.

Stay away from this store!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Meizu M2 Note
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #728834

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
81 of 280 Everbuying reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
karry123

Sep 12 #1211494

Dear customer,
Thank you for your post.
We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Our customer service is available 24/7 on the live chat and via the tickets.
We reply to all tickets within 1 business day.
For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Everbuying.net is committed to ensuring that each of our customers is satisfied. Thank you for your assistance. Best regard, Everbuying.net

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.