I purchased two Meizu M2-note phones on September 29th.
I chose the "expedited shipping" option, but the package arrived 16 days after the order was made, instead of 2-7 business days, as was promised on Everbuying.com.
Both phones were set with a default Chinese menus (in spite of the company's promise that "All products with menus are shipped with English menu set by default").
Worse, the phones didn't work properly.
Both devices were unable to download any software, either from Google Store or even from Meizu.com.
I struggled to resolve the problem but the phones arrived without any form of an English manual.
Instead, the boxes contained a few instructions in the Chinese language.
I then submitted a ticket at Everbuying's customer support system, asking for an English manual to be sent to me.
I've got a polite response, directing me to check the product description and the company's warranty information page.
I had to contact Meizu.com for an advise, since from that point, Everbuying's customer service became unresponsive to any of my inquiries.
On October 25th, 10 days after I requested an English manual for the Meizu M2-note phones, I eventually received it (as an attachment for a ticket).
Apparently, this manual is for a different kind of phone ("GSM/GPRS Digital Mobile Phone").
The Brand name MEIZU was not mentioned anywhere in the manual.
Everbuying's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.
Shipments are delayed. Devices are defected. No technical support or even an English manual are available.
And they do not respond to inquiries.
Stay away from this store!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meizu M2 Note
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered Xiaomi Yi accessories. it was delivered on 24 days. im very satisfied. I order a new battery and waterproof case. and they are in my country now, it..."
- "Everbuying is a very serious website ! The prices of the products are very nice and low ! I bought several devices for my Xiaomi Home gateway ! I'm very happy..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."