I purchased two Meizu M2-note phones on September 29th.
I chose the "expedited shipping" option, but the package arrived 16 days after the order was made, instead of 2-7 business days, as was promised on Everbuying.com.
Both phones were set with a default Chinese menus (in spite of the company's promise that "All products with menus are shipped with English menu set by default").
Worse, the phones didn't work properly.
Both devices were unable to download any software, either from Google Store or even from Meizu.com.
I struggled to resolve the problem but the phones arrived without any form of an English manual.
Instead, the boxes contained a few instructions in the Chinese language.
I then submitted a ticket at Everbuying's customer support system, asking for an English manual to be sent to me.
I've got a polite response, directing me to check the product description and the company's warranty information page.
I had to contact Meizu.com for an advise, since from that point, Everbuying's customer service became unresponsive to any of my inquiries.
On October 25th, 10 days after I requested an English manual for the Meizu M2-note phones, I eventually received it (as an attachment for a ticket).
Apparently, this manual is for a different kind of phone ("GSM/GPRS Digital Mobile Phone").
The Brand name MEIZU was not mentioned anywhere in the manual.
Everbuying's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.
Shipments are delayed. Devices are defected. No technical support or even an English manual are available.
And they do not respond to inquiries.
Stay away from this store!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meizu M2 Note
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please read reviews prior to ordering from this company, I wish I had. Ordered a 48” Broan Range Hood $1,100.00. Arrived in box that look undamaged (same as..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Hello gud morning my name is Alli Sadiq Owolabi i make an order from your company since last month till now i have not see my order an have pay..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "Seeing the price I didn't expect great quality but something decent. What I have received was so horrendous that put me off online shopping. The photos are for 2 dresses..."
- "NAME: Check People, LLC. ACCREDITED BUSINESS: NO CONTACT: Ethan Rodriguez ADDRESS: Check People advertises free people search, or $1.00 reverse phone lookup, I thought good price like an ***, utilized..."