I purchased two Meizu M2-note phones on September 29th.
I chose the "expedited shipping" option, but the package arrived 16 days after the order was made, instead of 2-7 business days, as was promised on Everbuying.com.
Both phones were set with a default Chinese menus (in spite of the company's promise that "All products with menus are shipped with English menu set by default").
Worse, the phones didn't work properly.
Both devices were unable to download any software, either from Google Store or even from Meizu.com.
I struggled to resolve the problem but the phones arrived without any form of an English manual.
Instead, the boxes contained a few instructions in the Chinese language.
I then submitted a ticket at Everbuying's customer support system, asking for an English manual to be sent to me.
I've got a polite response, directing me to check the product description and the company's warranty information page.
I had to contact Meizu.com for an advise, since from that point, Everbuying's customer service became unresponsive to any of my inquiries.
On October 25th, 10 days after I requested an English manual for the Meizu M2-note phones, I eventually received it (as an attachment for a ticket).
Apparently, this manual is for a different kind of phone ("GSM/GPRS Digital Mobile Phone").
The Brand name MEIZU was not mentioned anywhere in the manual.
Everbuying's customer service is the worst I have ever experienced.
Shipments are delayed. Devices are defected. No technical support or even an English manual are available.
And they do not respond to inquiries.
Stay away from this store!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Meizu M2 Note
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "They said they would award me generously extra points so I could do some shopping... well they rewarded me an extra 3 dollars even though I paid 10 for shipping......"
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..."