I ordered June 4 2015 I paid for express pay I got my package today 2 months later & I want my money back everything is to small and/or botched threaded

This person wrote the review because of not as described of everbuying online order from Everbuying and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Everbuying.net