Everbuying - Very good

Turnaround Time

E1706200449597080 . The order was lost by the postal service.

I contacted the store support service, the goods were shipped again the next day. Two weeks later I received the order. I'm buying this store not for the first time. I already have twenty-five orders.

And always orders come well packaged, and therefore without damage. Prices in the store are very acceptable and the range is wide. There is a system of accumulation of bonus points and discounts. A wide choice of ways of sending goods from free to express.

I am very pleased with the store and its support service. I recommend this store.

Everbuying - Great online shop

4.9
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Very good online shop ... Everbuying never lets me down , Huge range of products , very competitive prices , Great customer services , Fast shipping and delivery , Amazing reward system , In addition, It has very organized and friendly website I ordered many orders and always been satisfied .

I am always happy to deal with Everbuying ... ... Very good online shop ... Everbuying never lets me down , Huge range of products , very competitive prices , Great customer services , Fast shipping and delivery , Amazing reward system , In addition, It has very organized and friendly website I am always happy to deal with Everbuying ...

... .. ..

.. ..

Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year

4.1
Turnaround Time

I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost.

since then I have bought many accessories, toys, electronic from them. Over 20 orders til today. Not every order is perfect. But the after sales customer support did really trying to help out despite some delays on the response.

Some recent experience with customer support for wrong item shipped, refunds, damage item has been very satisfied. All issues has been resolved at a satisfying timeline. The shipping speed to Canada also been improved. Their prices are also very competitive, not always the best price but if the price difference compare to other retailer is not too big then I will still choose Everbuying because of their after sales services.

I know I can get help if any issue with my order. Overall, very good shopping experience.

I hope they continue to improve on their customer support and shipping services. Good service, customer will return.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I didn't like: Redundant question from support.

Everbuying - Purchased lots of cool stuff, good prices

Turnaround Time

Really wanted to get my hands on some cool survival gear for a camping trip i was planning.I was really amazed by the low prices they had, purchased a lot of nice gadgets very useful. Everything arrived really fast and i am very pleased by the quality of the products.Bought a couple of tablets for my kids also.

Customer service was eagar to help me with any questions i had and i am very satisfied with their performance. I recommnded the site to all my friends and planning on buying more from them, getting ready for my Christmas shopping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Everbuying Customer Care.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Everbuying is Great

4.6
Turnaround Time

Item couldn't be shipped to my country they refunded me immediately. They are very honest.

Also gave me points to help with the cost of future orders. They always resolve any issue I have had and I will continue to buy from them. Sometimes its too much to ship an item back but they allow me to donate it to a charity and still refund me . They are very honorable.

I wish every eshopping site was like these guys.

Their prices seem to have gone up recently which disappoints me but again most of the items they sell are of very good quality. Thank you

I liked: Great company.

Everbuying - Very good customer service will buy again

Turnaround Time

order:E1701311318250034 i ordered qcy qy 12 for very good price (less than 20$). the shipping is very fast and i recieved a tracking number also.

i had a small problem with the item and the customer service was magnificant' answered me immediately and gave refund to my full satisfaction. they always try to make you a happy customer and so i am. the site looks very good and very easy to use and the prices are always very competitive.

moreover for each order you can get points if you review the item and so you will pay even less in tne next order. i will buy again in everbuying.net!

Everbuying Reviews

I'm dealing with Everbuying since 2014. I'm very pleased with their products (although sometimes some of them are faulty or get damaged very soon)and their services.

I have spent a serious amount for a lot of products,from electronic devices to gifts and toys but mostly for smartphones and gadgets. They do show professionalism in every occasion and they have resolved almost every issue that has to do with returns,refunds or guarantees of the products.

The only negative point that's bothering me is that the packages are often very late with the flat rate method ,sometimes it takes more than 40 days to arrive. I will keep on doing business with this site for sure.

Everbuying.net shopping website

Turnaround Time

Im ordering from this website last year, over 100 items and never ever I had any problems with delivery, support or anything else. I really recommend this shopping site to everyone !

Also, aftersale support is amazingly fast , accurate ! Great site, 5 star rating ! I think there is no better and safest place on internet to buy something. I bought mostly electronic, and everything went perfectly fine every time.

You have wide range of paying support system, item descriptions are pretty much accurate and updated. I really recommend this site to everyone especially to gadget lovers.

Also, prices are great and when you buy item, you have wide choice of shipping metods. Even cheapest method is fast enough for me.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Fast shipping and good customer service, Products, Best online store, Low cost.

Everbuying - Finally I recieved the phone!

4.6
Privacy and Data Security

"hello everyone :) I had the opportunity to buy from the internet for many years but when I discovered everbuying.com I decided to buy a smartphone which was a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX.The deal was good enough for me around 110$ .So,I completed the payment but I found that the shipping information was wrong instead of Algeria they put Albania ,next I contacted the customer service which were very helpful and they agreed to change the address to the new one.The package arrived in around a month and the phone was original and exactly as it was described.I shall buy another one and I really recommend to online shoppers.have a nice day.

I liked: Customer care.

I didn't like: Processing taking too long.

Everbuying - Simple Review #1482018758

4.9
Turnaround Time

everbuying.net is the best store ever. is make the best deals and better than most of online shopping site.

the costumer service is very good responding within 20 hours. i make more than an order. the dispatching time is very fast less than 48 hrs and the packaging is perfect.

nothing more to say. just amazing order come in 28 days.