This company is a scam,i purchase an item early September,when the item came it did not work,i returned the item and requested a refund from then and five (5) other attempts made to get my money back and its now January and i am yet to get any response from them. DO NOT SHOP WITH THIS COMPANY AS YOU WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS I AM UNDERGOING NOW.

Review about: Cell Phone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/ We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding.Best regard, Everbuying.net