hello 13 days ago i bought a mobile from everbuying which i saw it in euro 94.87 http://prntscr.com/5he5e8 . but they charged me in paypal 127.93$.

Unfortunatelly i didnt calculate that time that the rate had almost 10 euro difference.I send them a message about their price had wrong rate euro-dollar and they answered me that the exchange rate may have a small update.I answered that i understand the small update could be some cents but no 10 euro.Anyway they proposed to give me a discount coupon 6% for the next time i ll buy something and i accepted.After this i waited them to ship it and they didnt.I send message asked them why and they answered that they havent it in stock and they MAY have it in a week. (till then already passed 9 days from the purchase).I said them that they could not sell a product that they dont really have it or atleast they could have a notice that it isnt in stock and its not my fault to wait them atleast 15 days only for starting the process of shiping and i proposed them to change the flat rate shiping to Expedited Shipping without charging me because the delay was their fault or give me my money back.

5 days passed from then,they havent answer and either the mobile isnt shiped yet... :(

Review about: Everbuying Coupon.

Reason of review: not in stock,without telling that,fake euro price,not shiped,not answering my messages.

I didn't like: No solution to the client problems, Poor communication, Delivery.

Comments

karry123
#1219016

Dear angelpower,

Thank you for your message.

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

Everbuying always adopts the US dollar as the primary currency for all our product prices. As you can appreciate, the International currency exchange rate changes and fluctuates every minute.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please tell us your order number on our support center.

Thank you for your cooperation. Everbuying.net

billmar1986
Thessalon, Thessaloniki, Greece #918089

https://www.facebook.com/vasilis.marinos1908 this is my facebook profile add me i have the same problem my friend.