1.3

Ive bought two items from everbuying. One was a tablet which changed settings for no apparent reason and if you're not Chinese its extremely difficult to re set it up in English.

I asked for support but they didn't know how to set it up. The second was an mp3 player which had so many faults it was unusable. They offered me a PART refund. I refused and said it doesn't work so I want a FULL refund..

Lucky I paid through Paypal and Paypal refunded me. I would not buy from them again. Its cheap *** that will go wrong.

Also if you review a product and dont give it a good review they wont publish it. They will only publish good reviews

This reviewer shared experience about "damaged and poor customer service" and wants this business to "just to warn people against buying from them" as the author lost $11. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about mp3 player from Everbuying was faulty items and bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

As for your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net