2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Ordered same thing like you on 8-Nov-2015 and paid via Paypal as I was using this site for first time. Also took the $2 shipping insurance.

Item was shipped out of Netherlands. Never came even after 2 months. Tracking info still says item is on its way to destination country. Opened a paypal dispute and getting my refund shortly.

So I don't know if the item is truly lost or they shipped an empty packet. As part of shipping update, they gave a photo of an envelop (not a box) showing my shipping address.

But I really don't know what is going on. Not going to use this site again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about shengkai d97 quadcopter from Everbuying was processing taking too long and delayed , but reviewer liked competitive price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your message.

We apologize for all the inconvenience.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

As for your issue, we will check it for you.

Please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue to your satisfaction. Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net

same here never got my item they said it was shipped but the tracking number they gave me dosent work I will never order from them again.

Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom #1092787

PURCHASED MY PHONE CAME WITHIN 2 WEEKS GREAT PHONE VERY HAPPY -:) IVE ORDERED ANOTHER ONE....THOUGHT THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT...