It has been over a MONTH since I ordered two mp3 players, and they told us it would arrive within 10-25 business days. Contacted them, and now they're saying we won't receive it for another month!!!!!!

DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS WEBSITE, IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! They're nothing but crooks!! I want my money back, and they're just giving me the run around! I am very pissed, I've never had such a poor shopping experience.

This site should be taken down, because I know I'm not the only one that has gotten completely ripped off. Don't bother wasting your time, ESPECIALLY your money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of selling faulty products and delayed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i did nothing but waste my money, and my time by waiting on my items to arrive." of mp3 player and associated monetary loss in the amount of $8. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mp3 player in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Thank you for your support. Best regard, Everbuying.net