2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They cancel orders without reason.

They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email.

Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work.

Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech.

having someone to assist with large purchases is helpful; EverBuy does NOT believe in this process of Customer service.

EverBuy was very DISHONEST saying the PayPal was to blame for the cancelled orders but I was assured by Paypal that it was EverBuy messing up the orders and randomly cancelling orders.

I have previously had a great working relationship with EverBuy but this soured when Honeywell Purchases were made and then cancelled without reason or warning. Then lying about it saying PayPal was to blame was very BAD and not Customer Friendly.

Then making this blog have a minimum of 100 words is very silly too, as I have to keep writing junk to get it to send.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. TerryRoberts stated that there is a room for improvement of very bad customer service and no communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of everbuying customer care. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned everbuying customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear TerryRoberts,

We have resolved this problem and send you the solution in the ticket,would you please check and reply to us?

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Yours sincerely,