Calgary, Alberta

They cancel orders without reason.

Related: Everbuying - Very surprised buyer

They do NOT answers and communications: Phone, email.

Their 24.7 Chat Line does NOT work.

Communication is so important for consumers when buying tech.

having someone to assist with large purchases is helpful; EverBuy does NOT believe in this process of Customer service.

EverBuy was very DISHONEST saying the PayPal was to blame for the cancelled orders but I was assured by Paypal that it was EverBuy messing up the orders and randomly cancelling orders.

I have previously had a great working relationship with EverBuy but this soured when Honeywell Purchases were made and then cancelled without reason or warning. Then lying about it saying PayPal was to blame was very BAD and not Customer Friendly.

Then making this blog have a minimum of 100 words is very silly too, as I have to keep writing junk to get it to send.

Review about: Anything.

I didn't like: Very bad customer service, No communication, 24-7 chat line does not work.

2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Everbuying Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments

karry123

Dear TerryRoberts,

We have resolved this problem and send you the solution in the ticket,would you please check and reply to us?

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Yours sincerely,