E1412101331414925 my stuff was suppose to ship in 24hours AND I paid for express delivery!!!!! I should of had it already!

But still NO tracking number and my ticket not answered, I would like response asap!! nobody is responding to me as of now you have several hundred dollars of mine and I am not happy!!! If I do not here back from you today I will be reporting you as a fraudulent company and a complete scam!!!! I purchased mine 10 days ago paid for expedited shipping AND said my items said they ship in 24 hours and I still haven't received a tracking number product or ANYTHING .

so 10 days later no products no tracking number and I am over couple hundred dollar loss! AND Christmas is about a wk away.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

karry123
#1219013

Dear customer,

We are sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused.

Please kindly note that the Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time

We will need approximately 3-5 business days to arrange shipment of your order.

For small quantity orders,the processing time is 1-3 business days while large quantity order may require a few days more.

For your issue, we have sent you email. Please check it in your account and contact us back there.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net