2.3K views

I bought a Eken 7 inch Google Android Tablet PC for $86.00. I was promised 3-5 day shipping, it was 9 days.

A real piece of junk. It would not comnnect to the network, it was rediculously slow repsonding to touch commands, and every time the keyboard came up, it was in Chinese. I packed it up and drove to DHL to return it. They wanted $102.50 return shipping costs.

I should have bought the Kendel 'Fire" for $199.00.This product doesn't deserve to be in my trash can.

And their return policy (buyer pays shipping)is a joke. Never again!

DJ Parry, Maricopa Arizona

Comments

How uu send it back please text me 4783047439

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom #942845

This phone I brought looks like it fell out of a cheep Chrismas Cracker.

Crashed when connecting to the Internet.

Doggy touch screen with a jello feel to it.

i have a faulty phone sent out in Dec, i am still trying until this very day to get their return address off them (which i have to pay to return). the reuten address is not available on their website, why is it such a secret???????????

i have left 2 ticket numbers regarding the faulty phone and no one has replied for over a week, my 30 day return will be up soon!! will never order off these people again and warn others not to!!!!!

My boyfriend bought 2 of the M-Horse n9000w androids. One was white, the other was black.

They said that the white was out of stock so he told them to send 2 black androids instead but they were sent separately. Today 1 of the phones arrived from DHL not even 2 hours ago. The phone does not work at all. It doesn't light up or anything.

I've switched the batteries numerous times and still nothing. It's sitting on the charger but again...nothing!!! Ever buying is not looking so good right now. I don't want to believe that they're company is a scam but when you send faulty equipment what else would someone think.

I've read over their return policy and it's ridiculous. I have 1 more phone that I'm waiting for but whatever excitement that I had has gone completely. I'm sure it's going to be faulty just like this one today.

I'm sending this stuff back and I want a phone that works or my money. NO EXCEPTIONS

Beware. Do not buy from everbuying.com bad customer service and support.

I bought a phone tablet and it took 30 days to arrive. It stopped working less than 3 months and they will not replace. They are only offering repair and want me to pay $10 to ship it back to me. It clearly states on their policy that if it under 3 months they will exchange with free return shipping.

Cathy from their customer service said "exchange" means "free repair" WTF!

I laughed so loud I ***. And explained that nowhere in the English dictionary says that "exchange" means "repair" F***in idiots!

to CA surfer #819392

Dear customer,

I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged.

If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation. If you want to return the item to us to exchange. We will offer you the returned address, we will send a new item to you after you return the defective item.

Please kindly contact us and provide your order number. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

to EverbuyingCS Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #923527

I just bought a phone off ever buying on dec30 its now dec31 and my order status saying prossing when will it be ship out

Painesville, Ohio, United States #760706

Does any one know who they use for shipping? USPS, FEDEX, UPS?

:?

I bought a 5-inch smartphone on 10-01-2013 for $150.

30 days have passed and I have not got my phone yet.

They sent me fake mali tracking number.

This web shop sucks.

Worst customer support ever.

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #724428

Everbuying.com is a scam

I ordered 200$ in products a tablet and accessories. tablet came broken inside.

everbuying is trying to offer me 20$ for the 200$ i spent.

thnk god i used paypal. I hope PP protects me I am writing bad reviews all over then net over this.

Scam SCAM SCam.

BUYER BEWARE!

to infamous Painesville, Ohio, United States #760707

Do you remember who delivered your package?

to infamous #866105

That may not be everbuying's fault but the company's that did the shipping..

Chicago, Illinois, United States #700857

I have made a purchase from everbuying. I made it in February of this year. I have not received my products as of yet (08-2013). I have begged for them to send my purchases. They keep saying it is being shipped. Everbuying has been saying that for 6 months now. I finally asked for a refund. I believe 6 months is too long to keep waiting for my purchases. At first Everbuying kept (what it appeared) generating automated responses. Then Everbuying stopped answering my emails altogether now. Here is our correspondence. At this point I just want my money back.

Ticket: T12382513770

Message type: Other Issues

Subject: very unsatisfied customer

Content: It is June 24, 2013 andI still have not recieved my items. Please refund my entire purchase amount of $84.91. Please do so immediately. I do not want your merchandise any more. I have waited too long and I am out of patience. I have been waiting since Feburary of 2013. Please refund me my purchase amount. Thanking you in advance... Ms. Sabrina Barlow.

State: Waiting for your reply

Full Name: Sabrina Barlow

Sabrina Barlow?At :06/24/2013 01:50:31 PM

Sorry I made a mistake. The purchase price is $87.91. Please refund me my money. Thanking you in advance... Ms. Sabrina Barlow.

Adminstrator(holly)?At :06/25/2013 08:49:38 PM

Dear Sabrina Barlow,

can you tell me your order number ?

Please feel freely to leave me your SKYPE,MSN or phone number.

Sabrina Barlow?At :06/25/2013 10:00:08 PM

I am so sorry Jason, however I do not wish to continue waiting for my purchases. I would like my money back. I also would like it back as soon as possible. My phone number is 773 891 1508 (home) and 773 991 6248 (cell). However I do not see why those numbers would be needed. I would very much like a refund please. Please, please, please, refund my purchase amount. Thanking you in advance... Ms. Sabrina Barlow.

Sabrina Barlow?At :06/27/2013 09:15:41 AM

Once again I am requesting a refund from Everbuying. I left my contact information and no one has attempted to contact me. I am becoming agitated. I ordered my products in February. It is now late June and soon to be early July. To this date I have not received my purchases. It is illegal for a company to accept money for a product and/or services and not deliver just that. To this date I have not received my purchases. It is such a sad situation. I was very much planning on making future purchases from this company. I have been promoting Everbuying at every opportunity that presented itself. Sadly I now feel as if I may never order from this company again. I also can no longer promote this company to all I come in contact with. Just please refund my money. It is painfully obvious that I will never receive my purchases. At this point I do not want them. I just want my money back. Please refund my money as soon as possible. Thanking you in advance ... Ms. Sabrina Barlow

Sabrina Barlow?At :07/01/2013 08:15:48 AM

Please refund my money. I am trying to be patient. Please do not force me to take legal action. Thanking you in advance... Ms. Sabrina Barlow

Adminstrator(holly)?At :07/01/2013 05:13:09 PM

your order EE1302072316340913 had been sent out

Tracking Number: RR990541148FJ By freipost Update date: 17/02/2013 00:37:09 AM PST

Tracking Number: RR990465557FJ By freipost Update date: 26/02/2013 19:16:40 PM PST

Sabrina Barlow?At :07/05/2013 08:48:28 PM

You guys keep saying that but, I have yet to receive my purchases. Please refund my money. I no longer want your merchandise. I have been patient since Feburary of this year. Now I simply want my money back.

Adminstrator(holly)?At :07/05/2013 09:07:46 PM

Sabrina Barlow?At :07/12/2013 01:57:18 PM

Once again, I have not received my order. Give me my money back. Please refund my money. Please refund my monmey. Please refund my money. Please refund my money. Please refund my money. Please refund my money. Thanking you in advance... Ms. Sabrina Barlow

Sabrina Barlow?At :07/12/2013 02:22:56 PM

That information solves no issues as I have not received my product. Please refund my money now.

Adminstrator(holly)?At :07/12/2013 05:48:40 PM

Sabrina Barlow?At :07/31/2013 11:03:18 PM

I want my money back and I want it yesterday. This is obscene!!! It has been literally almost half of a year and I have not received my purchases. I see I will have to take further actions. You guys will be hearing from me soon.

Adminstrator(holly)?At :08/01/2013 02:35:24 AM

Sabrina Barlow?At :08/04/2013 03:24:57 PM

Everbuying has been saying the same thing for almost 6 months now. How long am I supposed to wait????? I am looking into legal action that can be taken, considering the fact that you guys have not issued my rightly deserved refund.

Adminstrator(holly)?At :08/04/2013 06:07:53 PM

Sabrina Barlow?At :08/05/2013 12:00:12 AM

Is this an automated response???? You keep saying the exact same thing. And I still do not have my purchases. Are you guys aware of the date you yourselves claim it was shipped out? We can end this all now. Please refund me my purchase amount. It seems as if you guys have no intentions on sending me anything at all, not my refunded purchase amount or my purchases. Contacting the BBA to start. More to come!!!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #625744

Terrible experience so far with this Company. Buy from here at your own risk.

I like electronics and exploit various website for new things. I know goods from this site are sub standard and may not work. I bought a Bluetooth pen that never worked. When l complaint about this, l was asked to send more money.

I didn't because it was not right to do so.

My second encounter happened on the 2/28/13 when l ordered 02 phones $205 each, choose expedite shipping and after 02 seeking status pending. When l contacted them l was told at first that the supplier is in the process of making the phones and that l should be patience (301) 476-0120

to neverbuying again customer San Francisco, California, United States #626209

Dear customers

We thank you for providing us with important information about your situation.

I want to start off by apologizing unreservedly for the delay in processing the RMA. We have received your tablet recently as it was shipped using standard delivery. The shipping speed was further compounded by the Chinese Spring Festival last month. As one can appreciate, we have no control over the shipping speed. Our QC team have tested the product and have confirmed that there is a fault. A replacement tablet will be shipped out soon.

We want to reach out to this customer to personally apologize for what happened. From time to time, there will be an occasional issue with shipping. Our procedure is designed to handle situations like this one quickly and efficiently. For this customer we were neither quick nor efficient and for that reason, we are checking what exactly went so wrong so we can avoid such inefficiencies in the future.

We are truly sorry for the problems with this RMA. We disappointed our customer here and would welcome the opportunity to make this right.

We will not only cover the cost of the return shipping but also offer free store credit as compensation. Future consideration will be offered to this customer for this unacceptably long delay.

We want all to know that the best way to handle any issue or complaint such as this is to call us at 1(909)581-9508 9am-7pm Monday through Saturday, and 8.30am-6pm on Sunday. These are our hours during Beijing standard time. So please call us.

Regards

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

USA: 909-581-9508

support@everbuying.com

leanwan
San Francisco, California, United States #625138

:grin :grin I recently purchased a Mobile dvr from Everbuying. It was my first purchase from this company and so I did not know what to expect for service.

However , the Dvr arrived in good time by shipped service (in consideration of the distance from Everbuying to Germany), and I was extremely pleased with the product.

The price was very fair, the build quality good, and the performance better than expected.

I have since made fresh purchases from this company and will continue to do so. Thank you Everbuying

BellChris
New York City, New York, United States #620417

I don't know whether you said is true or not, but I also buy a Womens Lace Dress from everbuying, and I love it. I usually have problems finding dresses due to my height, but I found this dress was still long enough for me to wear.

The only thing different about this in person is it is a little darker than pictured. So I think there are some good enough products on the low price if you are good at shopping online.

Alex2013
New York City, New York, United States #619873

Incredibly low prices. there is a lot of variety of products.

I can find everything I'm looking for. cargo and the ordering process is very fast. Also respond to all my questions very quickly.

I would definitely recommend. The best shopping site.

James2013
#619306

great service, custumer service has fast response to my questions..already had 2 orders and both where handled perfect

Goodkevin
New York City, New York, United States #619305

This site is very inexpensive and courteous. I ordered six cases and they arrived before time.

Customer service is the best. Pheobe is the best. Pheobe answers all of your questions and is patient.

Also Amy , Everybuying stays in touch with customers and offer the best deals online.