Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Please people do not buy any product from Everbuying.net, they are 110% ripoff and provide false products and false items to us. You basically have to wait nearly about 2 months for their products to arrive and their customer service is so bad that they even don't know what they are talking about.

I ordered a watch called N0. 1 G3 from them around 2 months ago and after sending them many messages they replied back to me saying that they have shipped the product with a tracking number, when I tried the tracking number in the given courier website I only got a message that the item is pre-advised and that's it. Since then till today I am getting the same message every time I check with the tracking number.

Even the courier company said to me that they do not have such package and that they do not have any information about the package yet as they have not received any package from Everbuying.net.

Now Everbuying.net is saying to me that I have to wait for another 3 weeks and if nothing happens I should let them know and they will do something.

This is ***, they doesn't have any product with them and once the customer orders anything from their website they just take the order and then orders the product from the suppliers and if they are lucky and gets the product then they send the product to the customer.

This is totally *** customer service, I have suffered a lot from these morons and requesting everyone of you to not buy anything from there people.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sunparm stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer support on complains and bad bad bad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

Fontana, California, United States #1195774

I agreed with you 100% on the shipping. It took me over a month to get it.

When I got it. It didn't work as the description. It was supposed to be a 4G. When I inserted the sim card, it was 3G.

I could not make call or surf the internet on the phone carrier network.

I have to rely on WiFi hot spot which very inconvenience when I am not near WiFi hot spot. It totally sucks

karry123

Dear sunparm,

Thank you so much for informing us of this issue.

Have you received the order so far?

If not,please offer us the order number under our comment and we'll resolve this issue for you.

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service