I ordered a hanging screen for my door on June 20. I expected to get it within the normal 2 weeks or so, but they didn't even mark it as shipped until July 4.

They told me it would take 12-25 days to arrive. I thought this was excessively long but figured that they were just overestimating to cover their behinds if problems arose.

After two more weeks, it still hadn't arrived, so I emailed them to make sure it had been sent. They advertise that they will respond within 24 hours, but after several days I still had not received a response. I emailed them again. Again, no response.

I emailed them back a third time, this time threatening to get my money back. Well, they responded then and told me that it would take upwards of 35 days for my screen to arrive instead of the original 25. This was in addition to the two weeks it took for them to mark it as "shipped."

I had paid for the screen through PayPal, which has a 45-day cutoff for filing a complaint and getting your money back. If I had waited the 35 days that they wanted me to, I would have been waiting 49 days since payment, meaning that I would have no recourse by which to get a refund.

Their customer service claimed that it was the fault of their shipping company and that the delay was due to customs. They also claimed that it was impossible for them to provide proof that the item had been shipped (even though they had a shipping company).

I held my ground and told them that I would not give them any more than the 25 days originally quoted. Here, at the 25 day mark, the item has still not arrived, and I do not expect it to. I have filed a complaint with PayPal and will be getting my money back.

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #937099

Hey it just happened to me as well :(

UltraModerate

...and it didn't even take them 24 hours to do damage control. ^^^

Dear customer,

Thank you for your review. We are so sorry you have not got your package.For free shipping, we normally shipped by unregistered mail which may takes 7-45 business days to arrive.

If you do not want to wait for the package, we will send the money to you first.

And we would appreciate if you could contact us when the package arrive you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Kindly