Ordered a watch on www.everbuying.com on Nov 01 2014 order id EE1411011917250423. The order information on the site had a tracking number (CN14150878817504) from China Post; however this number cannot be tracked. I believe its because its not a registered post; but this is what the store offered as free shipping.

So far I have sent 2 communications to them. Received a reply form a person named Cathy saying the item has been shipped and will take at least 25 business days to arrive.

Today is Jan 20 2015 and I have not received the ordered item. I think I am done waiting for it; so I have requested for a refund. I have not received a refund yet; hope they will refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with innovative products and stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of smartwatch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartwatch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your post.

Please note the actual delivery time may be affected by peak shipping periods, public holidays, bad weather and other reasons.

For your issue, we have contacted you via ticket.

Please kindly check it in your account and reply us there.

Thank you for your support. Best regard Everbuying.net

Tuchola, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland #937121

I have the same situation! I've won inWatch Pi smartwatch, they said it was shipped out on 29 Nov and what? Still didn't receive this sh*t!