3.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Everbuying has decent prices.Real deals kick in when you start combining EB points (for registration, coupon, reviews-especially first ones with photos/video etc.) and their promos.

With those points you can lower total order amount. Package arrive in same fashion as from all overseas sellers same packaging/protection/speed. As always, box may get dented, so not the best source for presents or maybe for family we don’t like.

If you have any issues with orders remember to press the customer support.Not so easy as theirs the time zone gap in communication but you can do it and it gets the job done.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with low cost and gadgets. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of everbuying website. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned everbuying website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments