I really can't understand why a company would go to the trouble of boxing/preparing/shipping a product half way around the world that they KNOW is defective. There was no damage to the packaging or the product it just simply wouldn't turn on. Not once, not ever.

I checked the battery voltage (2 batteries all good), the output of the charger (also fine) and the pins at the point the battery contacts the phone... it also had the proper voltage. This leads me to believe the problem is internal. A factory defect.

Everbuying wants me at my expense to have it repaired locally or to ship it back around the world to them for a partial refund or replacement. How do I trust them after all the many complaints I see online?

I'm still confused as to the advantage of sending out a product they know is defective to so many customers. They certainly won't profit further from this bad reputation even if they do get you the first time.

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #832722

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue.

We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged.

You can return the item to us to exchange a new one or we can give you full refund for the price of the item.

Once again, I want to restate our apology to the customer for their experience. We are responsible for this and we will work hard to resolve this issue for them and to prevent it from occuring again in the future.

Kindly