recently I bought a tablet @ everbuying.com , faulty battery, would not charge. Delivery by DHL cost ~ 21.00 Cd$. I agreed to send it back cost to me 30.00 Cd$. Trusting for fair refund I ordered same a 2nd time.

Specs. on this one: running time 5-8 hrs, yet it worked fully charged only for 1hr.

when I opened it, it was scratched at the label end,

had it checked out by a computer tech. and he discovered that the

screw threading of housing was over driven and stripped. He stated that this

unit must have been refurbished.

I complained and now they wont it back before they send me a new one. The tech. said the unit is not worth the freight expense even I promised to send it back after I receive the new unit. Response was: no negotiation in this respect, the opposite, they send me a new on after receiving there junk back.

To all of this the refund offered on the first tablet was 85.00 Cd$ although I payed 106.00 $Cd.

In my trusting stupidity I got screwed and stripped on this purchase. Mi name for this Comp. is "NEVERBUYING.com for for good! Chris

Comments

karry123
#1219533

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net

This company is a total rip off. I bought a cell phone from them that ended up dropping calls on every call.

I tried to get a refund and they would not give me on as there site promises. I had to file a claim with PayPal to get my money back.

I also have had problems with this scam bussiness. Items were missing from unit (charger and instruction book) After several emails they just keep asking me to find a charger in US.

They cost 21.91.

They offered to refund $5.00. They just keep doing everything they can to not send the missing item.