I bought a supposed smartphone that I thought would be a nice gift for myself. I ordered it Dec.

2 online thru www.everbuying.com, Christmas went by and finally got it 2 days before new year. No product manual, and sender address is FIJI, Nadi Airport. There was a little instruction that says battery should be installed by an iphone or apple technician, great! I may have to pay somebody to just put battery in place and the phone doesn't have a name or marking on it.

I was able to get somebody at Radio Shack to open it and put the battery on, after charging it I was excited to find out if the phone works, it never work! I can't get hold of the customer service, the only way is by sending a ticket online and stating the problem, getting a reply after 2 days, until they run out of option because I took all the steps they told me trying to troubleshoot the phone. I have been pressing for an address within the U.S. so I can return it, it's been more than 2 days and I think I'm not getting any reply anymore...

I was a loser. The company Everbuying.com is a scammer.

Comments

#819160

Dear customer,

We want to extend our sincere apologies for the problems you have experienced. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged.

We would appreciate you could contact us about your problem. We would do our best to resolve it for you.

Thank you very much.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

#791973

*PROBABLY A SCAM ONLINE SHOP*

You'd have to be very *** to buy in everbuying.

Use your common sense people, worse costumer service ever, shipments are always late, there are no warnings of items out of stock, they just take your money and they only say it's out of order if you ask them :eek

If you do buy something there,use paypal, if the shipment is not received within 25 days/you get a faulty item, just open a paypal dispute and claim, then get your money back.

Be smart and don't go along with their rhetorical excuses by their so-called reps,IT'S YOUR MONEY, GET IT BACK.

0 out of 20, worse costumer ever, THEY ARE VERY LIKEKLY TO BE A SCAM.

:( Shames Chinese online shops reputation.

Please copy paste this text and spread it along your friends, don't be scammed. Jacobino