1.3

I have been trying to return 3 Cell Phone's I bought from them, that don't work and They said I have to pay to return them to China and that I would only get $65.00 back out of $90.12 I paid for them. So now I to the point of going to a lawyer and see what an be done about this issue.. I'm tired of returning hopeless e-mails. Cause they are more or less telling me , I have to pay to send them back and not get a full refund .. Their nothing but Scam Artist ..

Sharon Thomas

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of cell phone from Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Everbuying to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was products, service, do not honor their warranty and no customer support on complains. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.

We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.everbuying.net/

We offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange . To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link?

http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net