I ordered a phablet from this company. I returned it because it didn't work.

This company does not honor their return policy and they do not want to refund your money. Do not order from this company. It was a very bad experience and I did not get a full refund from them even after I sent the phone back in the condition that they sent it to me. I spent 20.00 to return the item and countless hours answering their Emails.

They are overseas and the return address is not the return address for the item to be returned.

I will never order from them again. You cannot trust them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of phablet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25. Everbuying needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phablet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

We ship all the product from China where we located and accept the return package here..

Everbuying offers 30 days money back warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange.

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html.

About your issue, please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html

Please rest assured that we will do our best to solve your issue.

Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Everbuying.net