Siauliai, Siauliu Apskritis
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Hello everybody,

I would like to share my own subjective experience with buying at www.everbuying.com. By now I can say that it is one of TOP5 favorite shops when I am looking to buy something from China. And that why I think so:

I familiar with this shop already ~3 months. I alredy made 3 purchases. One of my orders was ~100$ worth tablet and other cheaper products. All products came on time, quality was as described and also got low prices. By now I can say that I am fully satisfied with this shop and hope they will keep the same overall quality in the future.

Moreover, customer support is very helpfull and doing great job. Best Wishes to them!

Artik wrote the review because of good quality at Everbuying. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Everbuying to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Everbuying and everbuying customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments