Everbuying - Bunch of Crooks

15 of 280 Everbuying reviews

Here is the chronology of this purchase:

-9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I trusted them.

-15-Aug-2016 I receive the box and set it up and it doesn't work because it has an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Your company obviously didn't test the product before it was sent out.

-21-Aug-2016 You direct me to return it at my expense. I had an option to return it surface mail $22Cdn with no tracking which potentially could take 3 months to deliver, or I could have sent it air mail with a tracking number for $43Cdn. I chose the cheaper option because it would have made much sense to spend $43 on something I was going to get $105Cdn for. I realize your policy states that it is my responsibility to pay for the return. I understand that if I was just returning the box, I should pay for the shipping, but I should be refunded the return cost because it was entirely your fault that you sold me a mini PC with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Furthermore, I forgot to include the packing slip in the return, which is entirely my fault.

-13-Nov-2016- I receive your response that you will offer me $25USD. I realize your company is probably huge, and that by me not including the packing slip, the mail probably ended up somewhere at your business once the package was opened and my address was discarded. Your final offer for something that was entirely your fault in the first place results in a loss of $94Cdn for me. That is entirely unacceptable to me. The worst part is that I have no recourse because your business is based in China. I am going to lose $94Cdn if I choose your crappy offer because I trusted your company to send me a quality product that was tested and working. Instead, I get a crappy product with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it and a nightmare return process that potentially could have cost a big fraction of the potential return.

-If this is how you treat a loyal customer, then I refuse to ever use your company again. In addition, I`m going to post details of this transaction and your customer service to every thing I can think of. This has been one of the top 3 worst online purchase experiences I`ve ever had.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #954813 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Everbuying? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 280 Everbuying reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
karry123

Nov 17 #1241968

Dear Adama,
We would firstly like to apologize that your product does not meet your satisfaction.
All Everbuying items are checked before being shipped out and we pride ourselves on having good quality products.
For your issue, we will check it for you. Please kindly tell us your order number and this complain number 954813 to our support center.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Everbuying Customer Service Team

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.