Here is the chronology of this purchase:
-9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I trusted them.
-15-Aug-2016 I receive the box and set it up and it doesn't work because it has an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Your company obviously didn't test the product before it was sent out.
-21-Aug-2016 You direct me to return it at my expense. I had an option to return it surface mail $22Cdn with no tracking which potentially could take 3 months to deliver, or I could have sent it air mail with a tracking number for $43Cdn. I chose the cheaper option because it would have made much sense to spend $43 on something I was going to get $105Cdn for. I realize your policy states that it is my responsibility to pay for the return. I understand that if I was just returning the box, I should pay for the shipping, but I should be refunded the return cost because it was entirely your fault that you sold me a mini PC with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Furthermore, I forgot to include the packing slip in the return, which is entirely my fault.
-13-Nov-2016- I receive your response that you will offer me $25USD. I realize your company is probably huge, and that by me not including the packing slip, the mail probably ended up somewhere at your business once the package was opened and my address was discarded. Your final offer for something that was entirely your fault in the first place results in a loss of $94Cdn for me. That is entirely unacceptable to me. The worst part is that I have no recourse because your business is based in China. I am going to lose $94Cdn if I choose your crappy offer because I trusted your company to send me a quality product that was tested and working. Instead, I get a crappy product with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it and a nightmare return process that potentially could have cost a big fraction of the potential return.
-If this is how you treat a loyal customer, then I refuse to ever use your company again. In addition, I`m going to post details of this transaction and your customer service to every thing I can think of. This has been one of the top 3 worst online purchase experiences I`ve ever had.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Item arrived with a very damaged box with lots of sellotape around it and the side of the box was very squashed. This must have been dispatched in this way,..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I checked in this store a year ago, but I began buying goods only this year. So far I am happy with everything, even more, it has become one of..."
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."
- "COMPUTER SERVICE WARNING FOR RCE COMPUTERS REGINA! Please , read on! Being in the Marketing/SEO industry for over 20 years now I have never in my life encountered such rude and delinquent..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."