Here is the chronology of this purchase:
-9-Jul-2016 I complete a payment of$78USD = $105.65CanadianD. I make this purchase from your company because they have always treated me right and I trusted them.
-15-Aug-2016 I receive the box and set it up and it doesn't work because it has an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Your company obviously didn't test the product before it was sent out.
-21-Aug-2016 You direct me to return it at my expense. I had an option to return it surface mail $22Cdn with no tracking which potentially could take 3 months to deliver, or I could have sent it air mail with a tracking number for $43Cdn. I chose the cheaper option because it would have made much sense to spend $43 on something I was going to get $105Cdn for. I realize your policy states that it is my responsibility to pay for the return. I understand that if I was just returning the box, I should pay for the shipping, but I should be refunded the return cost because it was entirely your fault that you sold me a mini PC with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it. Furthermore, I forgot to include the packing slip in the return, which is entirely my fault.
-13-Nov-2016- I receive your response that you will offer me $25USD. I realize your company is probably huge, and that by me not including the packing slip, the mail probably ended up somewhere at your business once the package was opened and my address was discarded. Your final offer for something that was entirely your fault in the first place results in a loss of $94Cdn for me. That is entirely unacceptable to me. The worst part is that I have no recourse because your business is based in China. I am going to lose $94Cdn if I choose your crappy offer because I trusted your company to send me a quality product that was tested and working. Instead, I get a crappy product with an illegal copy of Windows 10 on it and a nightmare return process that potentially could have cost a big fraction of the potential return.
-If this is how you treat a loyal customer, then I refuse to ever use your company again. In addition, I`m going to post details of this transaction and your customer service to every thing I can think of. This has been one of the top 3 worst online purchase experiences I`ve ever had.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered this exact longchamp bag from the runway emporium of lazada and its fake!! From the logo embossed, design, quality. Compared it to the authentic longchamp i got months..."
- "buena pagina para comprar articulos a buenos precios. tienen de todo un poco, desde articulos para decoracion de uñas a .40 centavos de dolar hasta celulares xiaomi recien lanzados al mercado! la..."
- "i ordered Xiaomi Yi accessories. it was delivered on 24 days. im very satisfied. I order a new battery and waterproof case. and they are in my country now, it..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "When you have a sign buy one get one free and post it on the shelf of canned cat food, one would think that is the case. But..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."