I received the panda stealing coin toy and it did not work from the moment I got it. Unfortunately, it was a gift, so I was rather disappointed with the situation.

The cost and hassle of shipping this product back to China for a return are prohibitive.

The box was in perfect condition, so I don't think the item was damaged in transit, but rather a result of poor quality control on the part of the manufacturer.

They don't have any rating system on the product page to leave notes about issues (or I might have found out about this from someone else before I bought). I will settle for leaving messages on all of the consumer websites instead.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $12. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have a strict quality check before we ship each item.

We also offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Could you please tell us your order number on our support center in this link? http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html Please rest assured that we will solve your issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your understanding. Best regard, Everbuying.net