4.9
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

for over 2 years I'm shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my absolute favorite. Nice goods, best price/quality, very good customer care.Very regular I order goods from them and when there's an issue, they Always do their best to solve it as quickly as possible.

Most of the time there's no issue at all.Love doing business with them!

(and I won't stop)Sometimes shipping can take a long time but that's the risk with presell items. Normal items are shipped regular.I've been ordering different smartphones and must say I'm totally surprised by the quality.Won't stop buying from them

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ArcoR is overall satisfied with Everbuying. the best about everbuying customer care from Everbuying was price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments