"A miserable bunch of ignorant people from the villages of northern Mongolia! I ordered a HAIPAI phone at a very attractive price.

It never came to me. It was lost somewhere in the mountains of China it seems. After three months of negotiations, they told me that they would keep the shipping costs and refund the rest. No good will offer, no discount, no nothing to ease my anger for the lost time.

Not only that but the original phone was not available anymore. I was *** enough to place another order for the same amount but also for a much worse phone...This one came to me...BROKEN. The LCD was faulty! Noone even bothered to check the product directed to a customer with a complaint.

Why?

Because they just do not care! I was *** to buy from them...Do not make the same mistake!"

Comments

#819171

Dear customer,

We want to offer our sincere apology to the customer for your experience. We do in fact inspect all items before we ship them.

Unfortunately, from time to time items get damaged during shipping. We stand behind every item we sell so the customer can contact us for the exchanged. If he still wants to keep it we will work out some other accommodation. We would appreciate you could contact us about your problem.

We would do our best to help you to resolve it.

Thank you very much.