Resolved

Update by user Nov 13, 2014

Everbuying resolved the issue, refunding me the money I paid for the phone. Thank you, Everbuying, for resolving this for me.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2014

STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

Began a purchase on August 7th. Later--after purchase was confirmed and the funds taken from my account--was told through a slow email exchange with someone only thinly able to communicate in English that the item was not in stock after all.

Stupidly ordered another product through them instead. Order was finally placed through this cludgy exchange on August 23rd. It's now September 17th; my latest attempts to reach them have yet to bear fruit and there's still no sign of my purchase.

Even with buying things through the wild west of craiglist, etc., this is hands down the worst online purchasing experience I've yet had.

You might get lucky with them, but for your sake I strongly recommend not taking the chance.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

If you value peace of mind, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE>

Dear Everbuying Customer Service Manager,

Thank you for your offer to help.

I have already contacted your customer service and given them the order number. They have told me that the product cannot be tracked, and that it is not so unusual that I _still_ have not received it 34 days after it was shipped (51 days since I initially tried to buy a phone from you).

In fact, although initially I was told that it could take up to 25 days to arrive, in a subsequent correspondence (about 5 correspondences later, in fact--this has not been a time-free process) I was told that taking 45 days for a package to arrive--if there are no delays--is normal.

The representative said that all they could do was offer a $10 coupon off a future purchase.

I understand there is nothing that can be done if your shipping infrastructure is not set up to send things a normal speeds or track them as is commonly done, and I appreciate the effort and concern that are inherent in sending the coupon (which _also_ has not arrived yet--no matter, though, as I don't expect to use it).

However, if you are sincere that giving you the order number will somehow let you track it while my other enquiries said it was not possible, the order number is EP1408070806297149. Thank you again for your attention and any additional help you can provide.

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.First, I want to offer my sincerest apologies to you for the issue. Could you please provide us your order number? We will help you to check the package.

Kindly

Everbuying Customer Service Manager

aftersale01@everbuying.com

to Everbuying Customer Service Ma Brooklyn, New York, United States #882960

As noted in my last email, the order number is EP1408070806297149.

It is now October 10. FIFTY DAYS SINCE I ORDERED THE PHONE!

How is this reasonable?