1.8
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Everbuying sent me the incorrect colour watch and even though it was their fault they would take no responsibility for it. Initially said they would refund $2 to my Overbuying account.

I opened a complaint with Paypal and just before it escalated they said they would refund the full amount less postage but could I wait a bit as they have to check some things.

It sounded fishy and it was, naturally there is still no refund and no response from Everbuying and they've close off the ticket I had with them so can not respond to them. Absolutely appalling customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $58. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about smartwatch from Everbuying was bad service, scam and faulty items and bad customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

karry123

Dear Carlylepark,

Thank you so much for your complaint.

Would you please offer us your order number under our comment so that we can resolve this issue for you?

We very much regret that the inconvenience has occurred on you.

Yours sincerely,

Everbuying Customer Service

I ordered from them through a third party, Hassan. The items did not fit and I bought them with my pay pal account.

93 dollars, and he want too refund 27.00 dollars.

I just wanted too return his items and get my refund. There is no phone # or address to return items.