Beaconsfield, England
2.7
Privacy and Data Security

Hello there, about 3 weeks ago I ordered a Lenovo K3 Note, which was supposed to arrive after approx. 7 days (bearing in mind that I live in the UK).

After multiple complaints to their customer support i was met with the same old "We're trying our hardest to ship your item out as quickly as possible, until I threatened to cancel the order entirely and demand they refund to my PayPal. In response, I was told I could cancel the order, but I would be refunded to my IN-STORE account, with no mention of PayPal or anything else.

I would strongly recommend that you do not purchase from this website, as I believe it is a complete scam. Instead, find a reliable website such as Amazon, even if you are paying slightly more.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $144. The author is overall dissatisfied with Everbuying. The most disappointing about lenovo k3 note k50-t5 from Everbuying was poor delivery, this company is a fraud and lies from customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Everbuying.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Everbuying to other companies on our site.

Comments

I totally agree I had the same experience from everbuying. I now just use Amazon and if you really look you can find some good prices on amazon.

They stand behind their products and make their sellers and shippers do the same. they refund your money in full and the cost of the shipping. My last purchase from everbuying was a $62 Mpie 5 inch phone that took forever to ship out then later was local mail tracking since March 12 now they say it was lost in the mail. But they say that's my fault for not getting shipping insurance.Then they wanted another $22 USD to ship me another phone.

I told them I want my money back and to pay pal but they will only refund me $30 USD to my EB wallet then to pay pal. So I get no phone and they have stolen $32 USD from me and actually more as I am in Canada so paid Canadian dollars for it.

I have now purchased a better phone from Amazon and know I will see my phone in a few days .

karry123

Dear customer,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused.

We would like to resolve this matter for you,could you please offer us your order number?

Yours sincerely,