Magog, Quebec
4.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I stumbled upon this site by luck and after seeing the offers and deals on many products I thought i could give it a try. I bought not one but 2 smartphones in period of 15 days each, i can surely say that I'm thrilled not only by the prices or free shipping but also with the consistency of Everbuying.net. Although it took quite some time for both items to arrive (China to Greece 3 weeks) i didn't mind at all how could i, after all what is a little wait when you can save some money, I think it's a great store and i can see myself shopping again in the future.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Spartanhero is quite happy with free shipping and good price. Please contact the author of this review to discuss fair pricing of everbuying shipping service. Everbuying needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned everbuying shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Everbuying.

Had an Experience with Everbuying?

Comments